Meticulously hand loomed in Northern India using pure wool; every one of our Kilim Rope Rugs is a unique signature of the craftsman’s hand. Showcasing an expressive warp of embossed diamond-shaped silhouettes and a subtle Ivory color story, each stylish piece adds soothing neutrality and a touch of the exotic East to any design space. Pair this one with vintage Raj Period nesting tables.
- 100% Wool
- No backing, rug pad or grippers recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Hand Loomed in India
- Other coordinating sizes available for your convenience
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; do not dry clean
- To prevent fading and damage, this rug is recommended for indoor use
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- This item is subject to a 25% restocking fee if returned for any reason other than damage.