The Mughul arches and vaulted gateways of the forts and palaces of Rajasthan have inspiried me to recreate their symmetry and drama in an embroidered bed. Each scallop, once embroidered, is cut out by hand. A single ply long staple percale aids you in your quest to make your home a palace.
- Shams: Standard (20" x 26"), King (20" x 36")
- Euro is 26" x 26"
- Stitched on pure cotton percale: a finely woven, durable fabric that is exceptionally smooth to the touch
- Made from long-staple, combed cotton for superior softness
- Cut-out & embroidered edges on duvet, euros, and shams
- Made in India
- Wash care instructions: Machine wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.